Senior Regional C&B Manager
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 27 March 2017
A leading industrial MNC is looking for a capable HR professional to join its Singapore office as a Senior Regional C&B Manager to lead the C&B function across APAC.
About the Senior Regional C&B Manager Role:
This role is responsible for setting up the strategic direction and implementing new processes across the business.
- Act as the Regional expert and provide C&B leadership to Management and HR leaders
- Participate in regional and global projects and act as a global representative
- Coordinate the budgeting plans, management reporting
- Work closely with the Country HR, HRBPs and Corporate HR to optimise compensation strategy globally and to integrate compensation requirements with corporate HR strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years' relevant experience as a Senior C&B Manager role in an manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Regional experience across APAC including China and India
- Good analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior regional stakeholders
The successful Senior Regional C&B Manager will join a dynamic and successful MNC who is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand