Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A leading Telecommunications MNC is looking for a capable C&B professional to join its Singapore office as a C&B Manager.
About the C&B Manager Role:
This role is responsible for implementing new C&B processes across the business.
- Act as the expert and provide C&B leadership to Management and HR leaders across the region
- Be the link between Global and Regional projects
- Develop compensation programs and policies across the region
- Work closely with the Country HR Leaders, HRBPs and Global C&B to optimise compensation strategy and to integrate compensation requirements with corporate HR strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years' relevant experience as a Compensation Specialist/Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Five years' C&B experience
- Good analytic and strategic skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior regional stakeholders
The successful C&B Manager will join a dynamic and successful company.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand