Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Salary Attractive + 11% Bonus
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 27 October 2016
A world leading luxuary retail company is looking for a Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst in Singapore to join their fast-paced and exciting company.
About the Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst Role:
As part of the Global Total Rewards team, you will design, deliver and ensure administration management of compensation programs that attract, retain, and engage a talented workforce for the Business Units and operations based in Asia.
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business and customer issues to improve compensation & benefit programs and plans
- Deliver compensation and human capital solutions for complex problems by taking a new perspective; exercises judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Analyse and calculate compensation plan performance and payout
- Manage a range of Benefits projects to develop the Asia Benefits offerings and introduce the concept of flexibility and choice to the Plan designs
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation & Benefits and recommends strategies to ensure the company remains competitive
- Design and develop Incentive/Variable pay programs across the organisation, focusing on the Retail/Store organisation
- Develop and recommend offers and pay recommendations in line with procedures and guidelines, this includes mobility options and analysis
- Manage year-end process as critical member of project team
- Liaise with corporate Executive and Equity compensation team on matters for VP and equity eligible employees
The ideal Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst will have in-depth knowledge and experience in Compensation & Benefits and Total Rewards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- More than four years' experience in C&B
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong customer service and client focus with outstanding judgement
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical and critical thinking ability is a must
- Experience working in US headquartered multinational corporate office advantageous
- Fluent in English and Japanese is required for handling Japan market as you will have frequent interaction with Japanese-speaking employees
Founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, this company has now greatly expanded as a modern American luxury brand with a rich heritage of craftsmanship and New York style.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan