Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 21 October 2016
A world-leading Financial Services company is recruiting a Payroll Manager in Singapore to join their team. The role will be based in Singapore but will provide payroll services for the teams in the region.
About the Payroll Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, you will lead the payroll services for the region and be in charge of providing a first-class, professional service to the business.
- Prepare,collate and process all payroll information for the region
- Submit monthly payroll reports to the Head of Finance
- Deal with any queries concerning tax including queries from the tax office
- Manage and reply to any queries related to payroll or benefits
- Be the project lead for any payroll or benefit system updates
To succeed in the Payroll Manager job, you should have at least 4 years payroll experience especially in Financial services.
- Familiar with regional payrolls and tax laws
- Used to working with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced international environment
- Process orientated with strong attention to detail
This leading Financial Services company has an outstanding reputation in its field and is growing it's presence across the region. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to work in an independent role then this Payroll Manager job is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin