Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 14 October 2016
A world leading financial services company is recruiting a benefits specialist to be based in Singapore and to support the region.
About the Benefits Specialist role:
Reporting to the Regional Rewards Head, this role will be responsible for the benefits strategy across the region.
- Manage queries related to benefits delivery
- Review and improve the existing benefits delivery process
- Work closely with the design team to roll out new initiatives
- Manage and develop vendor relations
To succeed in the Benefits Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with the team across the region.
- At least six year's experience in compensation & benefits
- Good knowledge of benefits legislation
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting tasks
- Experience working in a fast paced and international environment
This is a leading player in the financial services industry with an established presence in the region. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but provides huge opportunities for growth and development.
If you enjoy being part of a professional, dynamic team then this Benefits Specialist job is the one for you.
Apply today or feel free to call me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin