HR Project Manager (12 months contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per annum
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-09 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HR Project Manager (12 months contract) job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 technology company based in Singapore. This is a 12 month yearly renewable contract position.
About the HR Project Manager (12 months contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR Project Lead in project implementation and coordination. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Managing data, tracking tools and communications to all stakeholders across APAC countries
- Prepare training materials to stakeholders and collaborating with individual stakeholders
- Creating communication flow to stakeholders and co-working with business leaders
- Analyst data and reports to determine action plan required
- Execute and track projects and provide reporting to management team
To succeed in the HR Project Manager role, you need to have five years of experience in HR Operations or Project management.
- Degree in Business / relevant fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data management skills and analytical mindset
This company is a leading global technology company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this HR Project Manager (12 months contract) role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang