Vendor Governance Manager
Salary SGD10000 - SGD15000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-06 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting 12-month contract job with a global bank just became available to join their HR/Governance team and drive vendor management, create process flow and structure etc.
About this Vendor Governance Manager (12-months)
In this business critical role you will ensure HR are compliant to their vendor obligations with respect to Business Continuity Planning, Exit Management and would be managing and enforcing SLA’s.
- Ensure every contract is fully compliant and satisfies both legislative and audit requirements
- Build strong stakeholder relationships both within HR and outside function (IT)to ensure vendor contracts are compliant with the latest policies and templates
- Retain oversight across HR vendor landscapes ensuring annual due diligence is conducted in accordance with defined timelines
- Develop and operate Contract Governance framework which is operationally efficient and acceptable to internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Working with the production team with particular focus on regulatory requests and expiry of contracts as well as new contracts
- Proactively monitor all exceptions to contract management framework
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have a deep understanding of HR policy in order to educate and advise HR stakeholders of what is required, and be familiar with Business Continuity Planning concepts, documentation and exit management plans
- A subject matter expert with at least five years in contract administration, Business Continuity Planning or Vendor Management
- A holistic thinker with an advanced understanding of key contract clauses, legislation, jurisdiction and the commercial impact of missing performance SLA’s
- History of working in a heavily regulated industry. Financial experience and understanding of hot topic changing regulations preferred but not essential
- Experience of working and reporting with Contract Database Software a definite positive
- Good PowerPoint, Excel , words skills essential
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vendor Governance Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro