HR Project Manager
Salary SGD15000 - SGD20000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A HR Project Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global investment bank.
About the HR Project Manager Role:
You will be tasked to ensure the success of a global transformation to a new operating model.
- PMO responsibilities:
- Manage the work-stream, work with the designated members and other HR functions to design and deliver specific pieces of work
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, governance, milestones and delivery dates
- Coordinate project schedules, tasks, and managing progress to ensure on-time, quality delivery of business requirements
- Coordinate with other project work streams to review deliverables and assist in providing direction
- Implement the agreed work-stream deliverables
- Identify, escalate and mitigate risk
- Organise and run steering committee meetings with appropriate agendas, minutes and notations
- Vendor management responsibilities:
- Evaluate terms and conditions to understand regional contractual RPO terms in detail
- Assist the vendors with transitioning to the new plans, ensuring training requirements are met as needed
- Draft appropriate vendor communications to support the transition
- Align and standardise selected contractual elements as required
- HR OM responsibilities
- Develop understanding of revised processes and practices under new OM
- Ensure connectivity with the other ECR OM stream activities and highlight dependencies
- Support communication strategies in relation to the new OM to ensure high levels of staff engagement
- Liaise with recruitment, RPO, and other partner function leads around the globe
- Provide recruitment and headcount data management and analytics support as and when required
- Work stream communications
- Draft regular project updates to senior HR leadership using MS PPT
- Develop communications plans and review communications delivered to the ECR team, broader HR function, and business to ensure they are comprehensive, timely, consistent and cascaded appropriately
To succeed in this HR Project Manager role, you will need experience in running HR projects and managing contracts and vendor governance.
- Experience in running HR projects (and specifically with PMO experience) is considered key requirement
- Prior experience in managing contracts and vendor governance; you will be experienced at upholding contractual commitments within the constraints of the relationship; for example, prior experience managing an RPO or running a substantial implementation involving one or more third party HR vendors
- Effective negotiations skills; able to partner with the vendors to achieve a joint outcome ‘win win’
- RPO experience or other third party HR management is highly relevant and desirable
- Strong presentation and communication skills with an ability to distil information to the clearest points
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Possess excellent judgement and an ability to balance commercial needs with organisational risk
- Build consensus among stakeholders, strong team player
- Experience interacting with divisional management-level stakeholders; ability to collaborate with or pitch a message to audiences at various levels of the organisation
- Experience with data management and reporting (able to define, gather and synthesise data from multiple sources to produce analysis) with demonstrated skills in excel
- Thorough attention to detail with excellent prioritisation skills
- Procurement or supply chain management experience would be useful, especially with project management experience
This is a leading financial company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career in HR, this HR Project Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong