Human Resource Executive
Salary SGD52500 - SGD60000 per annum
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 02 March 2017
A promising Human Resource Executive role has just become available at one of the most exciting beauty retail company based in Singapore.
About the Human Resource Executive Role:
This is a key role and is a single point of contact for employees and business unit managers. You will support the Regional Human Resources Director in providing a consultancy service that delivers HR best practice and focused HR solutions to support the business goals in consultation with Centers of Excellence HR Capabilities.
- Support the design, development and execution of HR initiatives aligned to Global and Regional HR Strategy
- Act as change agent
- Work with the APAC HR Team on change management initiatives relating to restructure, realignment, policies changes etc
- Support business leaders in all employee relations matters
- Ensure all HR policies and processes are regularly reviewed and communicated to reflect up-to-date employment legislations and best practices
- Support employee engagement initiatives to improve employee engagement and retention
- Work closely with Center of Excellence and business leaders to ensure the annual merit review and performance management exercise are properly executed and completed on time
- Maintain and update filing system for easy retrieval of information
- Work closely with Regional HR Director to ensure smooth administration of onboarding and offboarding processes
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of HR reports
- Prepare and generate all HR-related letters
- Manage meeting schedules and appointments
- Handle all travel logistical arrangements such as flight bookings, hotel accommodation, market visit agenda etc
To succeed in this role, you must possess working knowledge in HRIS such as Prosoft, Oracle HR and local employment laws.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Two to three years' relevant working experience in Human Resources Department of a multi-national organisation
- Proficient in most Microsoft applications including Visio
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience in regional office coordination
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are proactive and able to work under pressure, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await you with this exciting Human Resource Executive role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan