AVP, HR (Financial Services)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 banking Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An AVP, HR job opportunity has arisen at a corporate & commercial bank. In this role, you will be the HR Business Partner to the Singapore, Australia, Japan, Korea offices.
About the AVP, HR Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will provide strategic HR leadership to the business, aligning the people strategy with the business strategy and drive the implementation of people processes to enable business performance.
- Partner business managers in the identification, development and implementation of people & HR programs
- Improve effectiveness of managers by providing support and guidance (eg: performance management & calibration, mobility and transfer management)
- Oversee all aspects of the Human Resources function including talent acquisition, rewards and recognition, learning and development, employee relations etc
- Highlight key organisational trends and issues through metrics, process analysis and other methods to determine potential human resources issues
To succeed in this role, you should have sound knowledge of Singapore labour laws, management and HR functions
- Ten years' strong HR Business Partnering experience preferably in banking/financial services or related industry
- Well rounded capability across full HR spectrum (Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Rewards & Recognition, Performance & Talent Management, Succession Planning)
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment legislation
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills, to be able to partner senior stakeholders in Singapore and Global HQ and the other APAC offices
- Thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment and who works well in time critical situations
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay