Head of Compensation & Benefits
Salary SGD156000 - SGD168000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-13 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A technology company is recruiting for a Head of Compensation & Benefits to develop and implement a robust C&B structure and policies to support its growth in Asia Pacific. This job is based in Singapore.
About the Head of Compensation & Benefits Role:
Reporting to the HR Director Asia Pacific, you will work closely with management team to identify key business strategies in order to conceptualise policies and implement an effective structure to support a high-growth and fast-moving environment.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive compensation and benefits advice to leadership and HR
- Review all compensation and benefits programs annually to ensure the company is market competitive in all countries
- Take responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market benchmarking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with third party suppliers
- Management of the annual salary review and bonus program – ensuring consistent results are delivered, on time and within budget
- Design and implement job levelling and associated compensation ranges
- Accountable for all compensation and reward policies relating to internal transfers; this will include knowledge of immigration, expatriate taxation and mobility practices
To succeed in the Head of Compensation & Benefits role, you must have a sound background in compensation and benefits, preferably with a proven track record in implementing C&B policies across SEA or APAC, and experience in a fast-moving environment.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- Eight years' experience in compensation and benefits, preferably within technology companies and/or fast-moving environment
- Analytical and able to conceptualise new initiatives or resolve challenges within the APAC / SEA portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a growing technology company that has established strong footprints in Asia. The successful candidate can look forward to working in a forward-thinking organisation and play a critical part as it continues to grow.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng