Group Chief Executive Officer
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 28 November 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen for a strong business leader to take on a Group Chief Executive Officer role with a multi-billion dollar SGX listed manufacturing entity. You will initially join as the Group Chief Operations Officer with a view of taking on the Chief Executive Officer position after a handover period of about 1 year. The role will be based in Singapore.
About the Group Chief Executive Officer Role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will provide operational leadership and management to strategise and operationalise business plans to achieve business and financial targets and key metrics.
- Provide leadership and direction to formulate and implement business strategy to achieve growth, financial and other key metrics and targets across the different business units
- Lead the management teams toward the overall management and strategic direction of the business and observe all statutory and internal control requirements and compliance
- Develop and execute the strategic plans for the efficient and effective use of resources
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain, production, human resource, treasury and commercial functions
- Assess business case analysis for viability of projects and site plant development and identify new opportunity for growth, include acquisitions and site development
- Prepare and implement annual budget and capital expenditure for the business group operations
- Identify, develop and implement long and short term strategic plans in support of corporate vision
- Initiate and implement an innovative environment and high performance culture to provide competitive edge for the business
- Develop and implement human resource strategy and initiate training and development, succession planning and career development
- Review, implement and improve HR system especially for the China operations
To succeed as the Group Chief Executive Officer, you will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset coupled with strong business acumen.
- Minimum 20 years' relevant experience of which at least 10 years must be in a general management role
- Degree in a relevant discipline, MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in managing P&L
- Strong experience with manufacturing-related industries especially in China
- Proven track record in managing a successful multi-million dollar business
- Strong leadership and drive and ability to inspire and develop teams
- Strong financial rigour and discipline
- Familiarity with accountability and risk management required for public-listed companies
This leading conglomerate has a strong brand as well as experienced senior management team. If you are driven and looking to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you. Career progression opportunities are outstanding for the right candidate.
Apply today for this rare opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh