Business Programme Manager (contract)
Salary SGD5500 - SGD6000 per month + AWS
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 it Singapore SG SGD 5500 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the multinational technology companies is looking for a Business Programme Manager (contract). This job is for a contract period of 12 months in Singapore.
About the Business Programme Manager (contract) Role:
You will be working with stakeholders across the APAC region. The primary function will be to oversee and drive internal corporate programmes across the APAC services business and work with the leadership team to land key internal programmes and strategy through communications.
- Work with services leadership across HQ and the subsidiary to deliver on time outcomes to the necessary quality expectation
- Ability to take direction but also to be able to use initiative to deliver outcomes as needed
- Develop and execute an internal communications plan to ensure key strategy and programs to subsidiaries
- Define, implement, and maintain project KPIs and reports
- Support of APAC leadership team on managing communication strategy
To succeed in this Business Programme Manager (contract) role, you should have great planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines.
- More than five years' relevant work experience, preferably gained within an MNC or large enterprise environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, particularly PowerPoint and able to use logic to get things done and win people over
- Have great planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines
- Experience running an internal communications plan
- Strong Excel/business analysis skills
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements
- Degree in business/IT/marketing or related discipline preferred
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Business Programme Manager (contract) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko