Business Program Manager (contract)
Salary SGD5500 - SGD6000 per month + AWS
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 it Singapore SG SGD 5500 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the multinational technology company companies is looking for Business Program Manager for a contract of 18 months in Singapore.
About the Business Program Manager Role:
You will be working with stakeholders across the APAC region. The primary function will be to oversee and drive internal corporate programs across the APAC Services Business and working with the Leadership team to land key internal programs and strategy through communications.
- Work with Services leadership across HQ and Subsidiary to deliver on time outcomes to the necessary quality expectation
- Ability to take direction but also to be able to use initiative to deliver outcomes as needed
- Development and execution of an internal communications plan to ensure key strategy and programs to subsidiaries
- Define, implement, and maintain project KPIs and reports
- Support of APAC leadership team on managing communication strategy
To succeed in this Business Program Manager role, you should have great planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines.
- More than five years' relevant work experience, preferably gained within an MNC or large enterprise environment
- Has strong verbal and written communications skills, particularly PowerPoint able to use logic to get things done and win people over
- Have great planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines
- Experience in running an internal communications plan
- Strong excel/business analysis skills
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements
- Degree in Business/IT/Marketing or related discipline preferred
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Business Program Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko