Resource Management Consultant
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 55000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and newly-created Resource Management Consultant job opportunity has just arisen at a global consulting company.
About the Resource Management Consultant Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be a key member of the SEA staffing team.
- Resource allocation to all the projects in the Southeast Asia region
- Identify and assign appropriate consultants to support projects
- Support pipeline development – put forward consultants to work on proposals, attain leads and proposals
- Work towards achieving and maintaining target capacity utilisation for the unit
- Ensure efficient utilisation of unit consultant resources
- Maintain an ongoing, updated view of the pipeline and revenue forecast
- Support practice area staffing requirements
To succeed in this Resource Management Consultant role, you will need to have at least five years' relevant staffing/resource management or business operations experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least five years' relevant staffing/resource management or business operations experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively
- Confident, independent, resourceful
This is a global consultancy that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities. If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay