Business Programme Manager (one-year contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-04 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 5000 5900 5900 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive and challenging Business Programme Manager (one-year contract) in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world’s leading technology companies. As a subject matter expert, you should possess a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategise and implement high-level programme initiatives.
About the Business Program Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for optimising productivity and nurture programme success from inception to completion.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage programme and project teams to drive consistency, quality and insights across relevant programmes, facilitate and support business reviews, execution, etc.
- Identify opportunities, gaps and overlaps where the business can streamline and accelerate changes and scale for growth
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce programme reports for management and stakeholders
- Bachelors degree and/or experience in relevant fields (e.g. business, marketing, IT, operations)
- Three to five years' related experience
- Business management or marketing experienced preferred
- Able to work and build strong relationships with diverse and multicultural environment
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world.
If you possess a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategise and implement high-level programme initiatives, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng