Junior IT Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 07 November 2016
A leading multinational company in the risk industry is looking a Junior IT Manager to manage the availability, reliability, security and support of all IT infrastructure/end user services within the Asia Pacific time zone and region and ensure that the business IT requirements are met.
About the Junior IT Manager Role:
In this role, you will proactively manage IT service and ensure that any infrastructure services and devices adhere to global standards.
- Communicate major incidents to the business
- IT point of contact at the end of the Asia Pacific working day, communicate details of major incidents, issues and problem activity
- Contribute to the monthly IT service report
- Actively contribute to IT service delivery strategy and design, including the IT Services vendor strategy
- Manage major incidents & problems and ensures regular updates are made to the
business in an appropriate manner
- Analyse the business needs and addresses them within the global IT framework
- Manages IT service delivery staff
- Contribute to the annual IT service delivery budget
- Create, modify and review technical documentation
- Build relationship, manage and negotiate with vendors
To succeed in this Junior IT Manager role, you will need to possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable in communicating with all level.
- ITIL version 3 (service management level)
- Strong consultative approach (relationship & engagement skills)
- Strong team player, particularly given that this is a global team with multiple time zones etc
- Able to communicate effectively and has the skills to build trust and good relationships within the business
- Understands basic financial management and is able to articulate IT requirements in business language
- An excellent understanding of standard IT Security tools such as McAfee, S/MIME, PGP, 2FA.
- Previous experience managing IT services within a global environment
- Previous IT service reporting and analysis experience
- Experience in supporting ERP applications and in particular Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Exposure to contemporary WAN and LAN services and devices
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui