Salary SGD350000 - SGD400000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 retail singapore SG SGD 350000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting President (Retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected and reputable conglomerate companies in Cambodia. Based in Cambodia, the President (Retail) will be responsible for driving strategic growth for their shopping malls and supermarkets business. The individual should have experience managing green field projects from construction to operations and leasing.
About the President (Retail) Role:
As the head of a business unit, the President will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic directions for the retail business, decisions and policies of the company, providing leadership within the organisation, and oversees the entire business operations and maintaining external stakeholder relations. Reporting directly to the Group President, this is a role for someone who is up for a new challenge, and has the drive to grow a business.
- Attend board and committee meetings, recommend policies, priorities, projects, programmes and budgets that will provide maximum, effective approaches for programs to the board of directors
- Set business directions, short-term and long-term plans, and work with team members to ensure proper execution to achieve these goals
- Ensure the operations and day-to-day management of the organisation complies with the law or company policies
- Provide strategic direction to the business by creating a mission, vision, business strategy and plans and ensuring associate commitment and alignment
- Build and lead a senior management team and resolve differences between team members
- Create a highly efficient and positive culture for the whole company
- Set the budget within the company and oversee any investment planning and implementation
- Review the company’s performance on a regular basis to identify business opportunities and direction
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend changes in the overall organisational structure to leverage operational effectiveness and efficiency
To succeed in this President (Retail) role, you will need to be a strategic leader with excellent foresight and solid experience in developing retail malls in emerging markets.
- Minimum of 20 years' retail/commercial mall industry experience of which at least 10 years demonstrated experience in the successful leadership roles of a retail company of comparable size and complexity
- Able to relocate to Cambodia
- Proven track record of launching new retail businesses mainly shopping mall and supermarket in APAC or SEA
- Prior experience in managing P&L and working with a diverse population
- Constantly up to date with the current economy
- Strong knowledge of business and management standards involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and business operations
- Prior experience in leading a sizeable establishment in development and growth
- Adaptable, with a good understanding of the market and trends
This company is recognised as the leader in its field. They are also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting President (Retail) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh