Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 fmcg singapore SG SGD 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Country Manager role has been made available at a prestigious FMCG MNC. Based in Singapore, the Country Manager will report into the APAC Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing all operations within a country including P&L responsibility.
About the Country Manager Role:
The Country Manager will be in charge of Sales & Marketing, Operations, Member Services, Human Resources, Finance, IT, and Compliance with heads of departments as direct reports.
- Provide directional leadership and vision to the corporate office and in field driving both to attain peak performance
- Craft and collaborate with global office to execute annual business plans, strategies, and key initiates through excellent project management
- Drive performance in each business function including operations, sales & marketing, finance, customer service, and all other aspects of the business
- Build strong trust-based relationships with managers/heads of departments to drive project completion, improved processes, and day-to-day business management
- Facilitate the success of the team and people development through coaching, mentoring, investing and leading by example
- Develop strong and productive relationships with customers and top clients
- Ultimate P&L responsibility and financial stewardship for market
To succeed in this Country Manager role, you will need to be strategic, forward looking as well as possess a strong track record of managing a rapidly expanding company.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a reputable company
- Excellent communication skills
- 10 years’ experience in related industries with at least 5-10 years' solid business management /executive management experience from multinational companies
- Knowledge and experience in managing corporate organisations and customers is a must
- Experience managing multiple or diverse internal organisations is ideal
- Strong understanding of how a global business operates with a proven and quantifiable track record in driving growth, improvements and business excellence
- Excellent people management, people development, and high interpersonal skills
- Must be an excellent communicator with sound written and verbal communication skills in order to deal with customers, business partners, staff and management from a variety of skill levels as well as different authority levels within a global organisation
This company is a leading global MNC with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Country Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh