Chief Executive Officer (Based in Malaysia)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-05-20 telecommunications Singapore SG MYR 480000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
This is a well-known digital communication services provider with strong presence in Malaysia. This job as Chief Executive Officer (Based in Malaysia) aims to drive and implement the strategic direction of the organisation.
About the Chief Executive Officer (Based in Malaysia) Role:
You are responsible for creating, communicating and implementing the organisation’s vision, mission and overall direction.
- Keep up with current trends in the industry and modern business practices and maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape
- Look for opportunities for business expansion, customer acquisition, new industry developments and standards
- Oversee the complete operation of the organisation in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans. This includes the design of the organisation in a manner that facilitates and supports the operations
- Participate in industry-related events or association that will enhance the organisation’s reputation and potential for success
- Determines the direction of a business by working with upper management and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals
- Oversee quality control throughout the organisation, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
To succeed in this Chief Executive Officer job, you need to be strong with hands on, in-depth business involvement experience.
- Minimum 10-15 years' experience in the digital communication services provider industry
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker, experience in interpreting and applying customer data and research from a variety of sources to detail the customer journey and surface customer insights
- High degree of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Experience in using multiple qualitative and quantitative user experience research methods
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
The successful Chief Executive Officer will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this Chief Executive Officer is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward- thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by Sammie Sam, Director, Executive Search (Financial Services & Technology) from Robert Walters Malaysia and all applications should be sent to her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni