Salary SGD240000 - SGD264000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 11 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
One of the most successful e-commerce platforms is seeking a talented and forward-thinking CEO in Singapore to lead the organisation in its next phase of growth. The individual will be providing the vision, change leadership, management and strategy necessary to ensure that the company maintains its competitive advantage.
About the CEO Role:
In this senior and business-critical role, you will be spearheading a new technological direction for the company by driving change to revitalise and transform the e-commerce platform. You will be reporting directly to a Board of Directors.
- Strengthening the company’s vision, mission and values to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organisation
- Keeping abreast of the latest technological advances and driving strategic direction to maintain position of the company as a leader in the field
- Provide high-level strategic and tactical leadership to the management team
- Build, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to drive business results and exponential growth for the company
- Working with the management team to engage the existing customer, and develop and nurture new and existing customers
- Identifying B2B partnership growth opportunities and strategic alliances to ensure continued monetisation of the platform
- Develop performance measurements and ensure these metrics are achieved
This CEO role will require a good balance of both strategic and innovative acumen who is able to drive change management on an organisational level with foresight and a demonstrated ability to drive and sustain growth in a technological age will be essential for the job.
- University degree or MBA
- At least 15 years’ experience; experience running transformational projects, preferably in technology/e-commerce, is mandatory
- Successful track record of managing a team in a dynamic environment with proven results
- An ability to inspire and influence across all levels and external stakeholders
- A strategic mindset to see the bigger picture while being involved and hands-on in all operational aspects of the company
- Flexibility in decision-making with an ability to think both vertically and laterally
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of latest technological trends and what drives consumer interest and behaviour
The company is a leading digital platform ready to advance to its next stage of growth. With more than two decades of success in the market along with its strong commitment to innovation, you will be joining a company that is determined to progress and make waves in this fast-paced and technologically-charged age.
If you have successfully implemented digital transformation and seek a new and exciting opportunity to reshape a company, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee