General Manager, Singapore
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 11 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting General Manager job has just become available at a leading digital marketing agency based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for leading strategic development and sales growth for the Singapore business.
About the General Manager, Singapore Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing direct relationships with executive-level decision makers, while expanding the agency’s footprint within the industry. In addition, the General Manager will be responsible for overseeing business units that include deliverability, campaign management and business development.
- Full end-to-end management of Singapore team, with the support of the Founders
- Manage and grow the P&L of the business, including achieving revenue targets
- Oversee the sales/new business team, full prospect pipeline management
- Work strategically to meet and exceed organisational and customer goals
- Identify and grow existing client relationships
- Effectively recruit, develop and coach staff to maximise performance
- Unite internal departments, enhance company culture
- Deliver against set KPIs
To succeed in this General Manager, Singapore role, you will need to be highly motivated with the ability to influence across all levels, as well as possess a commercial mindset.
- Over three years of sales experience in the digital marketing industry, with a clear understanding of SEO and paid search
- At least three years of experience managing a team (ideally in a digital marketing agency environment) with a successful track record of achieving both team and individual targets
- Assertive and proficient in opening doors across clients at all levels
- Ability to persuade executive level management and influence decision making
- Strong network & contacts at both senior and operational levels within the industry
- Strong communication, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide thought leadership both internally and externally
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage as you may be required to engage with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
This company is a leader in their field and offers a great working environment and culture, with excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career to run and grow a business and lead a top-notch team, this General Manager, Singapore role is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew