Consumer Brand General Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 26 October 2016
In light of their expansion, a top beauty brand principal is seeking an ambitious Brand General Manager to manage their multi-brand portfolio.
About the Consumer Brand General Manager role:
In this role, you will be overseeing the P&L and day-to-day management of the businesses as well as leading and coaching departments including sales, marketing, merchandising and beauty associates to meet business targets as well as objectives.
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies and action plans to achieve the goals of the assigned brands
- Implement, monitor and report against annual sales budget to achieve approved objectives
- Develop, implement and evaluate counter design including marketing collateral for optimum sales output and healthy inventory turnover
- Responsible for designing, planning and implementing all training intervention strategies to develop an effective and efficient team to suit brand's requirements
- Foster close relationship and grow business potential with major key accounts so as to secure best trading conditions and brand presence
- Develop yearly to mid term, brand's local direction in terms of brand positioning, product roll-out, targeted customers, channel focus, media direction/spending and as well as effective process controls in achieving approved objectives
- Formulate monthly sales budget based on a yearly assigned budget; strategise and plan new products/monthly promos pipelines for achievement of monthly sales budget
- Develop and implement monthly/periodic changes to counter and POP plannogram to be in line with roll out/targeted sales activities
- Tap on market network to develop new sales or brand presence opportunities to reach customers or against competitors
- Seek out corporate and institute establishments that allow Brand presence exposure onto new customers
- Design, plan and implement training program, policies, procedures and performance evaluation and career development of team members
- Set up buddy system to strengthen team spirit and nurture empowerment to harness leadership qualities
- Work closely with admin and logistic departments within the company to ensure accurate inventory forecast, quick product turnover and on time deliveries
- Trouble shooting on operational matters related to sales roll out and key account vendors to ensure smooth efficiency of sales and brand performance
To succeed in this role, you should possess a minimum of 10 years' experience in a Brand Management role, with at least five years' experience in a leadership capacity.
- University/Masters Degree
- Strong beauty experience, preferably with a good understanding of the local make-up landscape
- Strong commercial, negotiation, analytical and marketing skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and at the same time be a good team player
- Passionate, proactive and dynamic
The successful Consumer Brand General Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused Consumer Brand General Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Consumer Brand General Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Should you be keen in this exciting opportunity, please call me or apply today for a quick discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera