Senior Regional Development Manager
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Job Ref 1900460/001
Date posted 09 March 2023singapore general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2023-03-14 2023-04-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Work for one of the world's largest and most renowned speciality chemicals player. With an annual turnover of more than 12 billion euros and manufacturing facilities in more than 20 locations, the firm is well known worldwide for its quality service, products and a structured logistics and supply chain infrastructure. A Senior Regional Development Manager job has become available to join the firm's leadership programme tailored for high-potential individuals.
About the Senior Regional Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the VP for Regional Development for SEA, you will be driving the strategic development for three lines of business across SEA. You will also identify new business opportunities in alignment with market conditions and business performance.
- Manage and lead all regional projects
- Identify new market opportunities through research and analysis of market trends
- Monitor key competitors' information and identify potential M&A targets based on insights of local market dynamics
- Work alongside stakeholders across the region to ensure business alignment across different functions
- Support regional management and leadership team on best practices in SEA
To succeed in this Senior Regional Development Manager role you will need strong development, market analysis and pricing experience in the chemicals space. You should also have strong analytic and communication skills.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least three years of experience in a regional strategy/pricing/market analysis role in a chemical firm
- Strong analytic, stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- M&A experience is preferred but not a must
- A self motivated business development professional who is keen to grow a long term career with a chemical conglomerate
- Leadership experience is preferred
- Open to relocation/overseas stint
This global chemical conglomerate is well known in the market for its strong market positioning in key cities across the globe and also its profitable growth and sustained value creation. You can expect a stable and dynamic work environment that prides itself on retention and growth for its employees.
If you are passionate about the chemicals sector and see yourself in a long term career within the chemicals space, this Senior Regional Development Manager role is the right one for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 LingXiang Lee