Corporate Development Manager
Salary SGD110000 - SGD130000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Job Ref 1817870/001
Date posted 01 August 2022singapore general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world's largest and most renowned manufacturing and equipment handling firms is currently seeking a Corporate Development Manager to join their expanding team. In this newly created job, you would represent APAC and work alongside the senior leadership team in HQ and will also be supported by a group of ex-management consultants.
About the Corporate Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and expansion of the APAC region, through active involvement with distributors, initiating market entry and expansion plans.
- Develop sales channels and partnerships with local distributors or direct customers
- Develop market entry and expansion strategies and lead initiatives across APAC
- Develop key markets strategically and systematically
- Gather market knowledge, identify and capture growth opportunities by providing solutions for the market and channels
- Initiate and develop business plans for expansion initiatives, define and drive implementation
- Drive project management and provide support for the region through initiatives/projects. This could happen via potential mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new set-ups or partnerships
To succeed in the Corporate Development Manager role, you will need experience in M&A and market entry experience.
- Degree in business management
- At least three years of experience in a corporate strategy or a business development role
- Prior experience in M&A, setting up new offices or market entry in the APAC region is preferred
- Experience working in relevant B2B manufacturing, machinery or material handling equipment sector is an advantage
- Commercially focused with a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and self-driven
- Strong analytical capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
This firm is an established market leader in the intralogistics and manufacturing space.
If you are driven, determined and enjoy dabbling with multiple organic and inorganic projects, this Corporate Development Manager role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Development Manager position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 LingXiang Lee