Senior Team Lead
Salary SGD180000 - SGD240000 per annum
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 consultancy singapore SG SGD 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Committed to redefining Financial Services strategy consulting by bringing together business strategy and technology strategy, equally and at scale, a Senior Manager job opportunity has just been made available at one of the top consulting firms globally.
About the Senior Team Lead Role:
Reporting to the division's Managing Director, you will be part of an exciting and growing team, focused on delivering transformational changes.
- Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Help clients reinvent themselves in the context of digital disruption for example by reinventing customer/user journeys and experiences and bringing new propositions into the market
- Adopt new ways of working such as Design Thinking, AI/Analytics to design business and technology strategy solutions
- Apply deep financial acumen to estimate impact of new solutions on client’s financial performance and non-financial performance
- Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Leverage the power of the firm's reach and depth of expertise to bring to our clients in ASEAN the best of company’s global expertise from its large pool of clients leading in digital disruption
- Be part of the firm's Strategy Financial Services leadership team in ASEAN by taking leadership role on the team
- Lead business development opportunities with Manager Directors to develop the business in ASEAN
- Work directly with Managing Director and Directors on business development opportunities across all stage of the opportunity development (for consultant and managers only)
- Develop senior client relationships across business and technology
- Help build Financial Services thought leadership to be marketed on company’s digital footprint
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the firm's Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
To succeed in the Senior Team Lead role, you should be digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society.
- Degree in a relevant subject from a leading academic institution [Preferred degree in Sciences or Engineering or Finance or Economics]
- A graduate degree in Business or Management topics (e.g. MBA or Masters in Finance or Management) is preferred
- Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
- 10+ years professional experience at minimum with a consulting firm specialising in Financial Services Strategy consulting i.e market sizing, M&A, digital investment projects etc
- Consulting in the FinTech, InsureTech, Insurance, Banking and other financial
- service related industries are encouraged to apply
- 15 years of experience in the COO office or corporate strategy space with banks are strongly encouraged to apply
- A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- Deep understanding of financial services industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
This leading consultancy firm is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Interested candidates, apply today or ring me for a private discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera