Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 consultancy singapore SG SGD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Research Associate job has just been made available at a global asset management firm based here in Singapore. Reporting to a Director of Research, you will be responsible for conducting quantitative research and producing research reports.
About the Research Associate role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for collecting and processing economic and statistical data using methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Writing technical and non-technical reports on past and future trends in the gold market using statistical techniques and economic models
- Assisting with outreach to official sector and institutional investor organisations and ensure relationships are documented and managed properly
- Supporting the organisation of events, including training workshops and conferences
- Project management support
To succeed in this Research Associate role, you will require good writing skills to produce market facing written research reports. You will need a solid understanding of South East Asian politics and policy making.
- Knowledge of and interest in financial markets
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of the central banking, monetary policy and gold as a reserve asset
- Competent with Bloomberg
- Competent with statistics and financial modelling
- Two years' experience in Investment Banking/Investment Research or Private Equity
This is a prestigious financial services firm. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Research Associate role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando