APAC Group Strategy VP
Salary SGD180000 - SGD250000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A renowned global bank based in Singapore has a job opportunity for a high-calibre APAC Group Strategy VP to join them in their aggressive expansion plans.
About the APAC Group Strategy VP Role:
Reporting to the Head of Group Strategy, you will provide an independent “check and challenge” function around business strategies for the group, with a primary focus on ensuring decisions are made in the best interests of shareholders, and provide implementation and execution excellence for group-wide projects. Projects are high-profile, senior management-sponsored and focused on the delivery of tangible commercial benefits.
The function operates globally with team members in London (principally covering EMEA), New York (covering the Americas) and Singapore/Hong Kong.
- Play a key role in project teams, assisting in the design and implementation of strategic solutions across the group
- Manage relationships, collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders across group strategy, the group and in individual businesses
- Support regional management in business management projects and prepare internal / external management presentations
- Independently identify analyses that are required; assign to self or others and manage integration to conclusions
- Leverage network and personal knowledge to source required information both internally and externally
- Prepare synthesised summaries of key insights and present analysis and insight in a professional format with strong attention to detail
To succeed in this APAC Group Strategy VP role, you should have eight to 10 years' experience in a strategic consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy.
- Knowledge of key banking/financial services performance drivers, risk concepts and regulatory developments preferred
- Eight to 10 years' experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy within a blue-chip financial services company would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Creative mindset with a strong interest in strategic projects with a focus in technology and innovation
- Project management capability and judgement to appropriately prioritise activities in order to deliver to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment, multi-tasking where required
- High energy, with the ability to inspire and lead others
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is a leading global bank that needs no introduction.
If you are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward with an industry leading institution, this APAC Group Strategy VP role will be a good fit for you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact me for a private discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera