Senior Cloud Manager (Technology Consulting)
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 08 November 2016
A well-known global MNC in the consulting space is expanding their digital and emerging technology (including cloud) consulting practice and is looking for experienced professionals to join as Manager/Senior Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director for Technology Consulting, you will be responsible for developing cloud service offerings and engaging with customers on solutioning and delivery.
About the Senior Cloud Manager (Technology Consulting) role:
You will be expected to deliver cloud consulting projects and implementation projects whilst providing cloud consulting advice to multiple clients. You will also need to architect and implement cloud solutions for the clients and assist in identifying client needs.
- Manage engagements including preparing concise and accurate documents
- Manage project economics and risks
- Share knowledge with team members and play a subject matter expert role
- Shape client’s agendas with respect to business services using modern cloud platforms
- Be instrumental in guiding clients as they embark on large scale business-led transformations through technology
- Drive our activities in areas such as: cloud transformation, cloud operations, cloud platforms, automation and orchestration, service management, architecture, virtualisation and associated compliance, security and vulnerability
To succeed in the Senior Cloud Manager (Technology Consulting) job, you should have at least 8+ years’ experience in a technology consulting leadership role with recent experience in cloud transformation strategy and delivery.
- Hands-on technical experience with leading cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, Office 365, AWS and Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience of developing, delivering and operating cloud services and transformations in a managerial capacity
- Technology certification with leading cloud platforms and exposure to cloud operating models (e.g. creating cloud security and compliance governance models)
- Strong client facing skills and ability to develop relationships with senior client management
This is a global MNC which is well-known in the consulting space. The organisation offers exciting opportunities, considering you will be part of starting up a brand new capability within a large consulting firm, with many large deals and opportunities already in place. You will essentially be starting up a small business within a large well-known organisation together with the Managing Director.
If you are a strong technical consultant for cloud and would like the chance to develop this business for the company, please apply for the Senior Cloud Manager (Technology Consulting) role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton