Pricing Manager, Automotive Aftermarket
Salary SGD6500 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1895520/001
Date posted 19 January 2023singapore general-mgt-consultancy/business-development 2023-01-19 2023-02-18 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 6500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Pricing Manager, Automotive Aftermarket job has become available at one of the leading filtration firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, Pricing and Product, this is a role for a Pricing Analyst expert who is well equipped with pricing process knowledge and experience.
About the Pricing Manager, Automotive Aftermarket Role:
In this role, you will manage the automotive aftermarket pricing, and analyse sales input and market data in order to define price orientation and accordingly create customer price lists within the company. You will also track GMS and CGMS development, manage quotations and price harmonisation works.
- Oversee online and offline competitor prices for the responsible markets
- Align and implement pricing strategy in responsible markets
- Analyse and review current internal cost price (IC buying) structure, gross price list, price waterfall, customer buying price, competitor selling price, and other marketing intelligence data for price improvement, to meet market price and to develop multi-branding price orientation across all responsible territories
- Based on sales input and market data, construct gross price list for different segments e.g. CV Specialist, OHI Specialist, Compressor Specialist, including Tender projects and prepare customer price lists
- Monitor sales and profitability e.g. GMS, CGMS, discount impacts on sales, lost sales as a results of incompatibility
- Be the gatekeeper of margins e.g. by part numbers, by projects, and overall profitability
- Escalate potential cost related requests to the product management team for cost-down reviews
- Upload price changes in system – SAP price maintenance
- Review of special price requests for tender business and track win/lost sales
- Work with and support sales on discounts and/or net selling price for sales campaigns and promotions
- Project support for new strategy initiatives
To succeed in this Pricing Manager, Automotive Aftermarket role, you should have strong business acumen, customer orientation, organisational and coordination skills. You should be a self-starter and have the ability to work under pressure.
- University degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of three to five years of pricing/costing experience, preferably in the aftermarket sector
- Experience with conducting research to identify trends and insights, and analyse to make useful reports and needful recommendations
- Projects and campaigns management experience with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong leadership skills, conflict management, communication skills
- Must have competency in MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint, SAP tools
This company lives out its values, gives people the freedom to use their own initiative, and offers many developments and exciting opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Pricing Manager, Automotive Aftermarket position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim