Dealer Development Director
Salary Bonus + Stock
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-16 automotive singapore SG SGD 18000 22000 22000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Dealer Development Director job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading automotive company. Reporting directly to the Vice President, the individual will be responsible for providing input into the development and expansion of the dealer network and set deliverables to achieve this.
About the Dealer Development Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing the capabilities and processes within the organisation to continue the transformation of the dealer network, in alignment with the brand's strategic imperatives. You will ensure the execution of business objectives aimed at retail growth through the dealer network and other identified sales channels as well as dealer and network design and optimisation.
- Increase the value of the brand and dealer capabilities by enabling and supporting a high performing dealer network
- Prepare and support the dealer network for new product launches and new segments to achieve sales targets
- Develop, implement and monitor meaningful financial and non-financial dealer performance incentives to drive and focus dealer behaviour on growing ridership and retail volume
- Explore new business opportunities and make recommendations to increase existing revenue streams or develop new sources of revenue and/or to mitigate risks defined in environmental assessment
- Plan and develop key forums for dealer/company interaction and to capture voice of the dealer
- Provide strategic direction to the dealer development management team to develop processes to continuously improve in all areas
- Lead, develop and manage the dealer development organisation on a day-to-day basis
To succeed in this Dealer Development Director role, you will need to be a strategic leader with solid experience in network development, and thorough understanding of the automotive industry.
- Minimum of 12 years' related experience, with a minimum of five years in management
- Proven track record in commercial operations, sales, marketing, and business management
- Proven leadership skills, managing and directing high performing teams to achieve results demonstrating transformational change
- Proven record of establishing solid, achievable business plans focused on retail development and growth, operational excellence and leadership development in support of company objectives
- Ability to identify and drive proactive work that aligns overall corporate vision respective market goals, while considering the most effective means of addressing dealer needs
- Demonstrated earned trust through the environment they create with cross-functional teams and dealers
- Ability to effectively navigate at various levels of the organisation to acknowledge and balance connected and dependent strategies, direction and priorities
- Prior understanding of P&L delivery preferred
The successful candidate will be joining a company known for its commitment towards innovation, long-term brand investment and sustainability. The company promotes a fun culture and you will have the opportunity to create a positive impact.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this Dealer Development Director is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh