Business Development Manager
Salary SGD10000 - SGD15000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the top gaming company in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the CEO of the company, and you will be working closely with the strategy team.
About the Business Development Manager role:
Reporting to the group CEO, you will be responsible for growing the business in this region. You will be required to execute initiatives pertaining to business development, and sourcing and onboarding of top notch games on the company's platform.
- Be at the frontline of understanding the latest gaming market trends and have a comprehensive understanding of what attracts gamers
- Identify, pursue, and execute potential new business partnerships and continuously manage and build strong working relationships with our existing partners
- Take the lead on channel negotiations and business contracts
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you should be passionate about gaming.
- A good degree
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the gaming scene
- Strategic and a strong eye for detail
The successful Business Development Manager will join a company with a growing reputation. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and allows maximum autonomy for its staff to drive towards the company goals and maximise revenue and profit.
If you have a successful track record, this job will be the right one for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh