Regional Service Manager
Consultant David Hew (R1222579)
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
Due to continued successes regionally and globally, a world-leading name in industrial sealing is hiring a Regional Service Manager to devise and execute a robust aftermarket strategy through Asia Pacific.
About the Regional Service Manager job:
As an individual contributor, you will partner the local offices to ensure that a region-wide strategy is put in place. You will also mentor these teams in technical presentations, discussions and site visits to create a presence in undeveloped markets.
- Develop and implement a region-wide service strategy within local APAC offices
- Train local teams in developing existing operations and identifying product application
- Monitor installation database to follow-up on service and spare parts requirements
The successful Regional Service Manager will be technically competent, commercially savvy and excellent on both strategic and hands-on levels.
- Prior experience with mechanical seals and/or process pumps
- Wide network of contacts amongst end-users in the region
- A global perspective with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
A leader within the industry, this global organisation needs no introduction to insiders. Known for their high level of quality within industrial sealing, this organisation focuses heavily on developing their employees beyond the limits of their abilities.
If you are an accomplished and dynamic Regional Service Manager within industrial sealing, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to bring a rapidly-growing brand to greater heights.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new job opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222579 David Hew