Consultant David Hew (R1222579)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 engineering Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leading international name within the building materials arena is seeking an innovative Process Engineer in Singapore to join their business.
About the Process Engineer Role:
In this business critical role the Process Engineer will work on improving on quality and safety to bring the manufacturing process to a new level.
- Maintain quality and safety standards while improving on production, efficiency and yield
- Ensure package design meets assembly design rules of the assembly site
- Support assembly via fixturing
- Assist and stabilise all NPI activities in manufacturing, cost, scheduling etc
- Liaise with suppliers on quality affairs
To excel in this Process Engineer job, you will possess an innovative mind with prior experience in packaging as a Process Engineer. You are comfortable working independently and are familiar with LEAN manufacturing and Kaizen.
- Five years’ experience in a packing/packaging environment
- Diploma in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD
The successful Process Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them a dominant name within the market. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a state-of-the-art facility.
If you are a progressive engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new job opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222579 David Hew