Assistant Production Manager
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Assistant Production Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global German packaging company.
About the Assistant Production Manager Role:
You will be managing the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing unit in Singapore and eventually also managing the upcoming plant in China.
- Oversee day-to-day manufacturing operations
- Manage and supervise a team of production operators
- Ensure production quantity and quality targets are met
- Minimise material wastage and oversees material planning
- Ensure all SOP are in compliance with ISO, safety and quality requirements
- Plan and execute 5S, cycle reduction time, productivity improvement and process workflow simplification activities
- Provide training to new operators and ensure execution of cross training of existing operators
- Support ISO and customers’ audits
To succeed in this Assistant Production Manager role, you should have 10 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Manufacturing or related
- Minimum 10 years' experience in manufacturing environment with at least five years supervising a team
- Manufacturing experience in paper / plastic coating business preferred
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001
- Computer literate with SAP R3 hands-on experience
- Able to work under pressure, multi-tasking and self-motivated
- Strong leadership capabilities and analytical skills
This is a leading German packaging company with a lot of regional pharmaceutical clients. If you are driven and are seeking to take a step up in your manufacturing career, this Assistant Production Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath