Consultant Jan Schuitema (R1875292)
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-07 automotive 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Product Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a fast-growing supplier in the automotive and aerospace industry.
About the Product Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, this is a global role comprising 20% travel with responsibilities in design, development, manufacturing of a new product range. You will work closely with the Singapore R&D team (12 people) throughout all phases of this new product introduction. You will also be expected to provide consultancy expertise for potential clients.
- Product management of new generation of wire processing systems with focus on a comprehensive accessory portfolio:
- Responsible for global product specifications, marketing mix, documentation, marketing documents over entire product life-cycle
- Monitor global competitor and market landscape
- Manage product gross margin and global pricing
- Collaborate with global product management and marketing communications team in Swiss headquarters (act as interface for regional trade shows, editorials, promotions, etc.)
- Conduct market research projects for APAC region
To succeed in this Product Manager role, you should have prior experience in product management and experience in an international work environment.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering and postgraduate qualification in marketing or business administration
- Over five years' experience in product management
- Experience working in an international environment (preferably in electro-mechanical serial products)
- Proven presentation and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced proficiency in both written and verbal English and Mandarin is essential to liase with Chinese-speaking clients in the region; other languages will be a plus
- Willingness to travel globally about 20% of the time
This is a pioneer and market leader in automated wire processing with customised machinery and a high-quality range of solutions. It is a leading company in the automotive, aerospace, telecom and industrial market segments.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this Product Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875292 Jan Schuitema