PLC Application Engineer
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-07 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new PLC Application Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available within a German automation company's new start-up.
About the PLC Application Engineer Role:
Based in Tuas, Singapore and reporting to the PLC Manager, Germany and the Regional Director (SEA), you will be responsible for software development, documentation and initial operations of PC-based PLC controls, intelligent visualisation and data acquisition systems.
- Software development, documentation and the initial operation of PC-based PLC controls (Beckhoff / Simatic S7), as well as intelligent visualisation and database acquisition systems
- Handle established fieldbus systems (ProfiBus, ProfiNet, EtherCat, Ethernet)
- Work within project teams, support recommissioning on-site, supervise customers during production launch and customer training both locally and abroad
To succeed in this PLC Application Engineer role, you should have an understanding of complex mathematical correlations.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum two to five years' experience working with Beckhoff/Siemens Simatic S7 Systems
- Additional knowledge in image processing(optics, camera, light) would be desirable
- Comprehension of complex mathematical correlations
- Fluent in English
This is a leading German automation company that has just established a start-up in Singapore. It is expanding its engineering team and offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this PLC Application Engineer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath