M&E Coordinator (Building)
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-07 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new M&E Coordinator (Building) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading engineering group.
About the M&E Coordinator (Building) Role:
You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all M&E works on-site in a timely manner.
- Understand contract requirements and M&E specifications to monitor progress, quality of workmanship and compliance with project requirements/construction schedule
- Liaise with design consultants on the design intent
- Coordinate with in-house architectural and structural team to minimise discrepancies
- Check and prepare material sample with shop drawing submission
- Chair M&E coordination meetings
- Prepare M&E coordination drawings and liaise with Architectural Coordinators and Design Engineers for drawing issuance
- Assess, prepare and submit progress claims for project consultants and subcontractors
- Coordinate and assist site superintendent on installation and maintenance of site temporary utilities services
To succeed in this M&E Coordinator (Building) role, you should have an ability to manage complex problems and prior experience in mechanical and electrical services.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university
- Minimum three years' experience in mechanical and electrical services from A1 main contractor
- Good verbal and written English
- Ability to manage and solve complex problems on site
- Understanding of all related code of practices
- Ability to design and build to meet employer and authority requirements
- Understanding of BIM for design coordination
- Understanding of and prior participation in the implementation of Virtual Design Construction (VDC) concept
This is a leading engineering group that offers challenging and rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to take your career forward, this M&E Coordinator (Building) job will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath