Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-07 transport-and-rail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new WSHE Officer based in Singapore has just become available at a leading engineering group.
About the WSHE Officer Role:
As the Workplace Safety, Health and Environment (WSHE) Officer, you will be responsible for carrying out all environmental, health and safety tasks to create and maintain a safe workplace and culture.
- Discharge duties as relevant in the WSH Act, WSH (Workplace Safety and Health (Officers) Regulations and Environmental Public Health Act
- Implement and maintain proper procedures of WSHE management, administrative and recording system
- Assist the WSHE committee chairman; act as secretary to the committee and provide guidance to the members in carrying out their safety duties
- Conduct team/individual WSHE inspections and produce relevant reports and follow-ups
- Organise/conduct WSHE briefing/training to all employees
- Investigate every incident/accident and develop preventive measures
- Ensure risk assessment control measures are implemented for their activities
- Be prepared to stop work or to notify the Site Manager in the event of any WSHE deviations
To succeed in this WSHE Officer role, you will need to have in-depth knowledge of WSHE legal guidelines to be able to advise and facilitate site activities.
- Minimum Specialist Diploma in Safety, Health and Environment as stipulated in the Singapore Ministry of Manpower’s accepted WSH-related qualifications
- Minimum five years' experience in the construction industry
- Registered WSHO with Ministry of Manpower
- Registered Environmental Control Officer with National Environment Agency
- Certification in Lifting Supervisors Safety Course
- Certification in Supervision of Metal Scaffold Erection Course
- Certification in Confined Space Safety Assessor Course
- Certification in Manage Hazardous Substances
- Certification in Control Noise and Vibration
- Technical competencies in the following:
- WSHE Management System
- WSHE Legislation
- WSHE Operational Excellence
- WSHE Behavioural and Safety Programmes
This is a leading engineering group that needs no introduction.
If you possess the necessary technical competencies and are seeking an opportunity to accelerate your career, this WSHE Officer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath