Salary SGD66000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-11 engineering Singapore SG SGD 66000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Project Engineer job has just become available at one of the Respected Global Firms to be based in Singapore.
About the Project Engineer Role:
In this Project Engineer role role you will be working with the Business Development Team and the Site team, doing feasibility studies, developing bids and following up on progress on various projects, acting as a Project Manager for each of those projects. This position is placed under the Engineering Department of the company.
- Capture and document the requirements of new concepts proposed by the Business Development (BD) team
- Carry-out feasibility analysis relying on our internal technical offering as well as local sub-contractors
- Document functional proposal and hold design reviews with BD and Project Execution team ensuring the compliance with local design codes and Health and Safety best practices
- Develop project schedule, cost curves and resource requirements for each project
- Lead hand-over process to Project Execution team upon final investment decision
- Follow-up of execution with Site Engineer to ensure on-time and on-budget completion
- Responsible for formal hand-over to operations
- Act as site-engineer as required based on project and man-power requirements
To succeed in the Project Engineer job, you need to be independent and proactive in your approach managing various stakeholders to achieve deliverable.
- Engineering Degree required (Electrical / Mechanical preferred)
- Minimum five years' Project Eng. Experience on project ranging 100K-USD – 2M-USD
- Software: Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, AutoCAD or similar
- PMP / Prince2 certification
- Experience in metalworks or construction will be an added advantage
This Global Firm doesn't require introduction. They are one of the biggest service providers for major infrastructure projects and is a company of great history.The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant.The firm is very well focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a Project Engineer with a can do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is constantly breaking new ground
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath