Design Engineer - Structural
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-28 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Design Engineer - Structural job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading construction firm.
About the Design Engineer - Structural Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Design Engineer on structural analysis and ensuring design compliance is met for the project. This role is based in the Singapore office and will involve a 5.5-day work week.
- Conduct structure analysis
- Provide technical engineering information to ensure compliance with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions
- Develop architectural/engineering drawings and ensure specifications/regulations are followed
- Liaise with architects, engineers and other departments to ensure that the design intentions are met
- Prepare bills of quantities and cost estimation whenever required
- Identify potential and discrepancies that affect the design and recommend solutions to relevant team/department
- Design and calculation report for reinforced concrete, steel and geotechnical works using British Standards and Eurocode
To succeed in this Design Engineer - Structural role, you should have prior experience in design and construction and be well-versed in structural analysis.
- Minimum degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- Prior three years' experience in design and construction
- Well-versed in structure analysis and design software such as ORION, SAP2000, SAFE, PROKON, PLAXIS or other similar software
- Well-versed in Autocad and BIM software is preferred
- Technical expertise and knowledge in foundation, structural and civil works
This is a leading construction company.
If you are driven and seek to take your career forward with an industry player, this Design Engineer - Structural role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath