APAC Quality Platform Lead
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-17 engineering Singapore SG SGD 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting APAC Quality Platform Lead position has just become available at one of the most respected global animal health companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Global VP of Quality, this is a role for a Quality Manager for a leadership role.
About the role:
The APAC Quality Platform Leader will develop longer term Quality Strategy objectives and Quality Roadmaps to keep the Platform compliant with applicable quality regulations, maintain agility, and ensure effectiveness across the Business.
- Serve as a quality culture role model, and promoting a strong Quality & Compliance culture across the APAC Platform that translates into a First-Time-Right mind-set in the network.
- Insure Quality System Standards and Processes are appropriate and up to date for the platform.
- Develop long-term Quality strategy for the Technology Platform operations
- Organisational Goals translated/adapted to Technology Platform goals
- Management of Platform Process Goals as well as the QMS.
- Creation / Management of the Quality Roadmap for the Technology Platform and assist sites in their Roadmap Development
- Lead strategic and tactical deployment of problem solving and other methodologies leading to continuous improvements across Technology Platform sites, including lean lab deployment. Monitoring CAPA effectiveness at each respective sites
- Assuring the use of operational excellences tools in quality processes
- Establish and Lead the Quality Governance Council for the Technology platform, to inform management about product quality and process performance, quality risks, compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Use trended metrics and audit data to drive site initiatives for increased performance
- Develop and Manage the reporting applicable metrics for the Technology Platform
- Maintain linkage to Surveillance and Audit services to fully evaluate the Sites’ regulatory compliance position
- Understand Key Points of Compliance (KPCs),Standards, and Processes specific to the Platform
- Oversee Capital Investment requests at site levels to drive quality and compliance
To be successful in this role you will need to lead and establish/maintain appropriate processes and metrics to manage the platform and enhance problem solving at all levels of the quality organisation. Quality Council partnership with Operations Leadership is essential to realising the overall quality culture for the business.
- Science or Engineering Bachelors / Masters Degree
- Significant Operations and/or Quality experience (10+ years) in Animal Health/Human Health manufacturing
- Previous Leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a matrix organisation
- Fluency with ICH Q10 Preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt / Green Belt or Lean Practioner Preferred
- Experience in working with FDA, EU, Chinese regulations.
The International animal healthcare company needs no introduction and are leader in their field of expertise. The culture is highly demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression await the right person in this exciting APAC Quality Platform Lead job.
Apply today or call me to discuss the opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath