Salary SGD70000 - SGD80000 per annum + Transport and mobile allowance
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 engineering Singapore SG SGD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An Application Engineer job has just become available at a leading chemicals company specialising in high-tech applications in the mechanical engineering and semiconductor industry. Join a fast-growing and successful business, with opportunities for career progression.
About the Application Engineer Role:
As an international and premium supplier of industrial adhesives to high-tech sectors, the company has built a strong and growing base of customers in the region, namely in the mechanical engineering, semiconductor, automotive and consumer electronics space. The increasing customer activities and business growth in South East Asia has led to a need for an Application Engineer to join the team in Singapore.
In this role, you will provide excellent technical consultation to key customers in Asia, in close collaboration with the Sales Managers.
- Responsible for development of customer-specific solutions to point of process integration
- Providing analytic solutions from laboratory to process solutions
- Pre and post-sales support such as demonstration, product application, product training, testing and commissioning
- Be an expert in customer application and identify key technical value differentiators to win deals
- Act as a point of contact for customer enquiries and resolve customer's technical problems
To succeed in this Senior Application Engineer role, you must have a demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in technical environments.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, i.e. mechanical engineering, process engineering, material science or similar technical areas
- At least four years' experience in application engineering and sales support experience
- Analytic and organisational skills
- Clear use of drawings to explain situations
- Rapid understanding of technical situations
- Long-term career focus
- Willing to travel in SEA region (~50%)
You can expect to work in a fast-moving, growing and innovative organisation and field. You will also receive a wide array of support from headquarters to support you and your projects, as well as an attractive compensation package.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Application Engineer job.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath