Aftermarket Parts Manager
Consultant David Hew (R1222579)
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A leading international name within the automotive industry is seeking a high-calibre professional to join their business as an Aftermarket Parts Manager.
About the Aftermarket Parts Manager Role:
In this business-critical job, you will be responsible for a team of 10 in supporting the Automotive Service business while ensuring an optimal level of parts stock to avoid shortage and excess.
- Build the team’s capabilities in supporting internal requests for accessories
- Develop and drive the team’s business plan
- Ensure compliance in all of team’s activities
- Maintain optimal inventory levels of accessories
The successful Aftermarket Parts Manager will be responsible, compliant and possess strong business acumen.
- Strong experience in the aftermarket segment within the automotive industry
- Prior exposure to spare parts operations and management of inventory levels
- Excellent team management experience
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical operations within a vehicle
A leader within the industry, this global organisation needs no introduction to insiders. Known for their high level of quality within the automotive industry, this organisation focuses heavily on developing their employees beyond the limits of their abilities.
If you are an accomplished and compliant Aftermarket Parts Manager within the automotive industry, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to lead an established team to greater heights.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222579 David Hew