Automotive Workshop Consultant
Consultant David Hew (R1222579)
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 automotive Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exclusive opportunity to work closely with a world-renowned vehicle manufacturer as a Automotive Workshop Consultant is now available. Based in Singapore with moderate travel, this Automotive Workshop Consultant will be responsible for operational and commercial objectives within the region.
About the Automotive Workshop Consultant Role:
In this operationally critical job, you will develop Body & Paint capability and capacity in workshops throughout the region. You will be expected to manage working relationships between retailers and associated authorised bodyshops.
- Establish and expand Body & Paint network in the region
- Increase retention of vehicles within the network by partnering motor insurance providers
- Implement bodyshop systems and workshop planning programmes
- Improve conformance levels of bodyshops via on-site and hands-on inspections
- Partner and train bodyshops in improving customer service and part sales opportunities
To succeed in the role, you should have established record of working in/with authorised bodyshops.
- Five years’ technical experience in the Automotive industry
- Body & Paint experience
- Fantastic communication skills to influence decisions as a Consultant
- Willingness to travel 50% of the month
A leading name within the industry, this global organisation needs no introduction to insiders. Known for their excellent service across all models and business lines, this organisation focuses heavily on developing their employees beyond the limits of their abilities.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new job opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222579 David Hew