Consultant Ivy Low (R1106630)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-05-09 2019-06-02 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A Management Associate role has just become available in a Fortune 100 company which is a leader in the field of Engineering, Technology and Electronics. This role is based in Singapore.
About the Management Associate Role:
As a Management Associate, you will join an accelerated 18 – 24 months rotational Management Associate program.
During the program, you will complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects, supported with professional mentorship and provided a combination of assignments which match your interests and skills. The aim of the program is to offer these exceptional talent a well-rounded and hands-on approach to take on a leadership role within the company after project completion.
- Assist Regional Sales Director, ASEAN and South Asia, in sales related tasks and projects
- Responsible for key account/customer management including acquisition of new business, price negotiations, offer management, etc
- Understand and assist to coordinate the entire sales processes for project based business (from pre-qualification till successful handover of the project to end customer)
- Actively involved in the operational aspect of sales processes including but not limited to coordinating pre-shipment and shipment matters, billing cycles and documentations
- Coordinate joint sales and marketing activities from a sales perspective and thus act as an interface between the two teams to continuously improve efficient collaboration
- Devise and conceptualise market entry strategy for products from the division for selected ASEAN markets
To qualify for this Management Associate role, you should be a recent university graduate with a drive for excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong sense of ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in an engineering discipline
- Possess one to three years' work experience in sales-related functions
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude in sales
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in school, work or community activities
- Cultural awareness with an open and global mindset
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills in both oral and written English and local languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- At least a 2nd Upper Honours or GPA of 3.5 and above, etc
This global organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have a long history, diverse businesses and a highly matrix structure.
If you are seeking a challenging role in an environment that provides growth and learning, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1106630 Low Ling Ling Ivy