Lecturer/Professor - Aircraft Systems Engineering
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Ivy Low (R1106630)
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-14 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 6000 15000 15000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Full-time academic appointments at varying seniority are currently available at one of Singapore’s universities of applied learning. As a pioneering faculty member at this young university, you will be part of a team of experts who play an important part in institution building.
About the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor Role:
In this integral role, you will be responsible for teaching and developing the bachelor’s degree of Aircraft Systems Engineering that will train undergraduates for the aerospace industry.
- Develop, coordinate and teach modules in the Aircraft Systems Engineering programme, particularly in aerospace, electrical and mechanical related modules such as:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Performance
- Mechanics of Engineering Materials
- Applied Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Aircraft Materials
- Electrical/Electronic Circuits
- Electrical Power Devices
- Digital Electronic Instrumentation Systems / Aircraft Avionics
- Computer Programming Language
- Financial Accounting
- Project Management
The University also encourages applied research work/projects with the industry.
To succeed in the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor role, you should be passionate in teaching and in creating a legacy in the newly- established institute of higher education.
- A PhD or doctoral degree and/or master’s and/or near to complete PhD from a reputable university with specialisation in the area of Aerospace/Mechanical; Electrical/Electronics/Avionics
- Relevant teaching experience at higher education institution and/or relevant practical industry experience
- Experience in applied research
- Passionate about teaching and committed to student success
The University’s mandate is in providing its students with well sought-after skills in the job market by providing innovative learning which integrate learning, industry and community.
If you have the above said experience and are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education in Singapore, this is the role for you!
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1106630 Low Ling Ling Ivy