Client Service Adviser (12 months)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD4500 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-09-14 banking Singapore SG SGD 4000 4500 4500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Service Adviser (12 months) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to harness the bank’s varied resources and work within internal partners to deliver exceptional and proactive service to clients worldwide.
About the Client Service Adviser (12 months) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of portfolio of accounts by providing treasury and cash management solutions and cross-selling the bank’s products and services to general sales/referrals.
- Attend to clients' inquiries, requests and complaints
- Provide sales support to ensure delivery of quality and proactive services to clients
- Meet clients with the sales team for business needs
- Assist the sales team in soliciting additional business
- Work with the sales team on RFP in the pre-implementation stage
- Act as primary escalation and accountability point for clients
- Provide value-added proactive servicing activities
- Conduct period service reviews/scorecard reviews with clients
- Perform root cause analysis of defects
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, credit, KYC.AML policies and exercise appropriate delegated authority
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Client Services Manager
- Actively join in, support and implement local or regional projects as assigned by the Client Services Manager
To succeed in this Client Service Adviser (12 months) role, you will need a good track record gained through operational experience within the payment, trade, or treasury environment.
- At least five years’ working experience in the area of client services in the bank, concentrating on the delivery of treasury and cash management solutions for corporate/financial institutional client
- Excellent presentations, communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills
- Experience in working in a regional/global environment with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin as you will be required to communicate with Mandarin-speaking counterparts, clients and stakeholders
- Good knowledge of all bank systems, products and web-based electronic banking platforms
- A good understanding of in-country banking system, account and liquidity structures/products
- Good application software skills: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent rapport with client contacts at all levels and with internal partners at all levels
- A proactive learner and self-starter seeking continuous improvement in all job-related aspects
- Innovative and open-minded, maintaining a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Able to work under pressure and challenges
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Service Adviser (12 months) Job.
Apply now or call me to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: ShiHua Goh