GMOT Business Analyst/Project Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per annum
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-02 banking Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting GMOT Business Analyst/Project Manager job has arisen in a top global bank, based in Singapore.
About the GMOT Business Analyst/Project Manager Role:
You will be responsible for business analysis, and will partner with stakeholders from business, technology, and operations to execute complex and time-critical projects in the Securities domain. You will work closely with regional and global development teams to deliver a large book of work that includes business enablement, regulatory, risk, and efficiency initiatives.
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Ops and technology partners at all levels) to define business objectives, document requirements, track risks & issues, and manage communications on project updates
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis. Develop functional and technical specifications. Work with onshore and offshore development teams to implement requirements
- Drive and participate in design, development and implementation
- Manage the product backlog and balance conflicting business / technology priorities
- Develop project plans, manage risks, escalate issues, and ensure quality control through the project life cycle
- Drive project governance best practices. Implement applicable organisational policies such as PTO/PTB for the project portfolio.
To succeed in the GMOT Business Analyst/Project Manager job, you must have excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organization (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical leads, and developers in different locations and time zones.)
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge in the securities domain, especially in the post-trade life cycle
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to articulate ideas, opinions, and concerns to all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable working with offshore teams located at BACI and at vendor locations in India
- Open to organise and participate in evening calls with EMEA and AMRS whenever needed
- High energy levels and self-motivated. Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS projects, Confluence, Jira, Cucumber
This leading bank needs no introduction and it is widely regarded as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to bring your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong