Trade Finance Specialist (Energy/Petroleum)
Salary SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Trade Finance Specialist role has just become available at one of the most renowned and largest European state-owned global energy commodity firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Finance and Control Head in Europe, this is a role for a trade finance specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Finance Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the trade finance function within the energy commodity firm.
- Monitor and analyse counter-parties as well as credit exposures
- Ensure good internal and external stakeholder management (trading departments, operations, contracts, counter-parties, banking relationships)
- Ensure compliance of mandates, working requirements and operational routines
- Review and negotiate on trade related tools such as credit arrangements and guarantees
- Perform and quality assure Know Your Counterparty/IDD
- Reporting and controlling of risk to management
- Perform ad-hoc administrative and finance tasks to the business
To succeed in the Trade Finance Specialist, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking/Finance or related fields
- Five years' experience doing Trade Finance within Energy/Petroleum Commodity Houses
- Trade Finance experience in sell-side/banks is a strong advantage
- Very open and collaborative personality in company's open and liberal European culture
- Aggressive and exciting drive as company is in a period of strong expansion in Asia Pacific
This European state-owned global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have a very interactive and family culture where country head does not have his own cubicle, but sit in the ground with the staff. The company believes is strong work life balance, and flexible working hours, as well as professional development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Finance Specialist role.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang